Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading the man city thread on rawk is like the ramblings of a crazy person they're so up themselves and bitter it's kind of like a car crash you don't want to.look but can't help yourself. They're so paranoid it's unreal.
Come on spurs would be unbearable if they were to win anything.

see this is what grates with me, we went way beyond expectations re reaction to hillsborough. we come from the same city, have friends, family, brothers who never came back, but they throw it back in our face at every opportunity. even when they had a mosaic on the kop to say thank you they raised it just before they played YNWA. Everton fans reacted and were accused of disrespecting them. they turn everything into them, as they did recently with the city players singing the allez allez song. everyone knows that song has no reference to sean cox but they use it to their advantage.
@shackattack, my son-in-law is a staunch evertonian, as is his dad and 3 other brothers, lovely lads as well, anyway, his dad had Phil jagielka turn up at his work couple of weeks ago giving him free season ticket for next season as a thank you for all the years of support, he basically had to work overtime every evening and weekend possible to pay for all their seats, the video is on Everton’s site I think, absolutely brilliant gesture from the club, when play at goodison, have the day out with them, drinking in pub with them, not a single nasty comment made just a warm welcome, never happen on other side of the park

@shackattack, my son-in-law is a staunch evertonian, as is his dad and 3 other brothers, lovely lads as well, anyway, his dad had Phil jagielka turn up at his work couple of weeks ago giving him free season ticket for next season as a thank you for all the years of support, he basically had to work overtime every evening and weekend possible to pay for all their seats, the video is on Everton’s site I think, absolutely brilliant gesture from the club, when play at goodison, have the day out with them, drinking in pub with them, not a single nasty comment made just a warm welcome, never happen on other side of the park

was it this one?

the one thing that everton do brilliantly is their work in the community and with fans in general. liverpool deride us over a lot of them but am sure in both our cities there is some brilliant PR work going on. and it won't be from the red half in either

Reading the man city thread on rawk is like the ramblings of a crazy person they're so up themselves and bitter it's kind of like a car crash you don't want to.look but can't help yourself. They're so paranoid it's unreal.
Come on spurs would be unbearable if they were to win anything.
Are they still talking about me? they love me on there,not lol

Considering the twats don't see us as a rival that shit stain of a rag the echo can't seem to write an article without some sort of reference to us, we've overtaken the rags on rawk and every ex fucking player with a media say can't shut the fuck up about us.

Considering the twats don't see us as a rival that shit stain of a rag the echo can't seem to write an article without some sort of reference to us, we've overtaken the rags on rawk and every ex fucking player with a media say can't shut the fuck up about us.
"Rent free" our la.

So, us winning the Premier League title "means nothing" and never will according to Dippersville.

What they seem to be missing is us winning it may well mean nothing to them, but it meant EVERYTHING to EVERYONE ELSE that they DIDN'T win it.

They are the proverbial turd in a swimming pool.

I can remember them coming to Maine Road throughout the 80's and spanking us most times. Never ever thought I would live to see the day the tables were turned on these arrogant tossers. The very idea back then that they would be jealous of us in the future would have been laughed at.
How I now enjoy every minute of their obsession with us and the accompanying pain that goes with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.