Vincent Kompany testimonial

"Demand for tickets is expected to be high, so get yours early."

Of course, that is why:

"Supporters are advised that Colin Bell Stand Level 3, East Stand Level 3 and South Stand Level 3 will initially be closed for this fixture."

£40 for a friendly bit of a piss take
Will probably go and appreciate its for a good cause but pricing way to steep
How much?
I was going to go but won't be if they are the prices. My champion's league quarter final ticket didn't cost that much so I certainly won't be paying it for a friendly, vinny or no vinny.

Edit - South stand level 1 is £20. I'll be going

I wish the club would consider doing what a few rugby league teams do for players testimonials, and produce a batch of special shirts specifically to commemorate the achievement

The shirts are usually a one off design (or we could use one of the old much loved city strips of yesteryear like the 69 black/red final one, 74 blue home one or the play-off final one etc) and has the players name, number and dates they played from/to incorporated into the design (sometimes actually within the fabric weave).

This way fans who can't make the game can still show their appreciation towards the player, and all the proceeds/profits go towards the player (or more usually now to their charity of choice).

Not likely to happen, but i love the idea of seeing one-off special Kompany, Aguero, Silva (etc) shirts done in the classic favourite shirts of the past.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.