Sergio Agüero - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason, as of now, the Aguero article disappeared from the main page at Mail. It is not deleted but it is not there.

Selected to the Argentinian squad. Would've been nice for him to have a full summer off.

Former City defender @pablo_zabaleta on @aguerosergiokun: “He’ll keep doing what he’s doing at the moment and I don’t have any doubt that he’ll score 20-25 goals again like he’s done for the past four or five years...”

”We’re seeing some of the best of Sergio at the moment, even if he’s getting older. He looks sharp, he looks fit and still one of the strikers in the Premier League. He’s a Man City legend, he’s so important for that team...”

”It’s always difficult to replace these kind of players. It will depend on Sergio whether he wants to stay for the next two or three years or whether he’ll want to go somewhere else and have a different experience in a different league...”

”I know him and he’s a great lad and it seems he’s really enjoying his football at Man City and I don’t really see Sergio going anywhere soon.”

Winning a proper tournament with Argentina is one of the only things missing from Sergio's career. If he needed to take August and September off to recuperate from the Copa America then he deserves it.
Its a shame Argentina have fuck all chance then. They are poor even with Messi and Aguero and that's if Aguero gets picked.

Its a shame Argentina have fuck all chance then. They are poor even with Messi and Aguero and that's if Aguero gets picked.

I think they're in a much better position then they were 12 months ago. They have a midfield, so that's a pretty major improvement.

They are the second best side, a bit of Aguero and Messi magic and you never know.

Brazil are the obvious favourites but we know how much they choke on the big stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.