João Félix

Really? I’m not convinced with what I have seen. And we already have the silky player in Bernardo. We need skill and a bit of muscle in midfield. Besides, someone other than KDB have to be able to shoot from distance. Bruno is great for this.
So is Felix.

Possible if we don't sell sane ?

I think so. Gundogan's situation is still up in the air. David Silva will probably leave in a year.
Could also be considered a striker with G. Jesus once Aguero leaves.

Seriously, what is up with Barcelona at the moment? Frenkie, De Ligt, Rodri, Felix - we chase the same players. Are they trying to copy Guardiola? ;)

Possible if we don't sell sane ?

best case would be for him to stay at Benfica another year (which sounds possible), Sane to stay, and bring him in next year when we may need to replace both D Silva and Aguero in the attacking spots.

Microsoft translate has it as "Barcelona and Man City were on the frontline to hire John Felix"
Full annotation for the video (Google translate):
"'Barcelona and Man. City were in the front line to hire João Félix
Rui Pedro Braz believes that the young player of Benfica can go to England to represent Manchester City and be coach for Pep Guardiola next season."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.