Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
My life on twitter has reached a new zenith, I have managed to upset Ewan Mackenna.

A dangerous game as English is way below my level of expertise tbh lol

ps don't slag me off if I was wildly wrong on the subject, it was just for a laugh :)

I don't think he's disappearing. But social media when it goes viral can be exhausting, as is researching and writing stuff. People have jobs, he just wants to take a step back from the madness of the last few days, that's all.
I think a recharge will do them the world of good.
It’s always best to have what you type backed up with facts.
And absolutely no mistakes that can be picked up and used to discredit you.
So a bit of R&R before the shit gets sprayed and the fan switched on.

Rabin is a single entity, a genuinely decent guy, NOT employed by City, (although maybe he should be!) that takes time to research his tweets, unlike me who just calls everyone a c**t.

I have chatted to him numerous times on twatter dm's, I first advised Blues to follow him when he was only on around 350 followers, now he's at over 3800, fully deserved, the guy even took time out of a family holiday to Thailand to do some research.

It's thanks to guys like Rabin and @Prestwich_Blue that I have even the slightest clue what is going on.

I am happy to bow to your greater knowledge .... thanks for sharing ... he’s a really clever and smart fellow ... and I see he’s taking a well-earned rest.

Cheers

If the Dippers had won the title would FFP raised its ugly head within 48 hours ? Absolutely not , it would have been headlines about Klopp building his team without spending the Coutinho money and money can't buy success blah , blah , blah. Well we pissed on their parade and they (media,Dippers,premier league, UEFA etc) are livid , the least little mis demeanour like a sing song on a plane , will be blown out of all proportion and sadly it will continue whilst we are dominating english football. Fortunately our loyal support has been through plenty of crap over the years , not sure a few headlines even a european ban is going to bother us , we've been through far worse , and we are'nt really here anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.