João Félix

Yesterday it was United & Ahletico willing to pay the release clause

Today its Barca & City

You'd have made a bad decision.

Felix over everyone.
I agree, I usually don't like over rating some of the young talents out there, but anybody who watches his games (and not just highlights) will see an intelligence and gracefulness that is rarely seen at such a young age.

The bonus to us is he can play Left Wing (Sanes spot) or Left Attacking Midfield (David's spot if Sterling goes LW)

The fact that he can play both of these roles future proofs our team and gives us great balance.

If we buy Maguire(or De Ligt), Rodri and Felix, we will have:

---------------------------------------------Aguero/Jesus
Sterling/Felix----------David/Felix/Foden--------Kevin/Bernardo/Foden-----------Mahrez/Bernardo
-------------------------Zinchenko/Rodri----------Gundogan/Dinho
--------------------Laporte/Maguire--------Stones/Magure-----------Walker/Stones

I think this is a great set-up for next season, maybe promote a 5th choice CB from academy as backup or buy De Ligt (but I doubt this)

If Rodri or Dinho are playing, then one of them can simply slot into the defense to make the 4 man backline that Pep uses; or

As usualy, if Zinchenko plays he just goes left back to make the back 4. I feel having BOTH options will be useful to Pep.

I think so. Gundogan's situation is still up in the air. David Silva will probably leave in a year.
Could also be considered a striker with G. Jesus once Aguero leaves.

Seriously, what is up with Barcelona at the moment? Frenkie, De Ligt, Rodri, Felix - we chase the same players. Are they trying to copy Guardiola? ;)
Makes me seriously wonder if Pep is going back to Barcelona after he’s finished with us??

I've been thinking the same thing.. Remember how Bayern seemed to kind of just roll over when both they and us we're interested in De Bruyne...

No, tbh I don't remember anything of the sort and why would they ?

Are you suggesting Pep instructs his current clubs not to sign certain players because he wants them to go to his next club ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.