Ian Carlo Poveda

He’s only 5 ft 1 and a half, just seen on his wiki page.

Haha no he's not. He'd be the smallest ever professional footballer if so! He's about 5'5/5'6 I'd say.

Thought he did okay tonight. Would've been a lot more at home on the RW where he's more comfortable cutting in on the right, but he certainly tried his best.

Ian Carlo Poveda to CityTV on his debut:

"I've been looking up to these players since I was younger, watching their clips on YouTube, and to be on the same pitch as them was an honour."

Last edited by a moderator:
I assume he's taken Diaz's role with the senior squad? He's been filmed in first team training for a while now.

I assume he's taken Diaz's role with the senior squad? He's been filmed in first team training for a while now.
That's what it seems, which is good and fair for the lad, he has been impressive at youth levels and should take the spot. I have seen Felix around first team training, but not nearly as much as Ian.

What is the City's plan for Poveda? Loan?
His play style is basically the same as Bernardo and Mahrez, we really need more left wingers if Sane leaves, with Sterling doing a good job there also.

With Girona being relegated, and him able to speak spanish, he should go there with the idea that he should be tearing up spain's 2nd division or he has no chance at city.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.