‘Where Do You Want Your Statue, Vincent Kompany?’

Just watched episode 5 of the Amazon documentary again. The scenes with Vinny are amazing - shows what an inspirational figure he has been at the club. Loved the bit where he is telling the kids about Nelson Mandela and their faces at the end. What a guy.

Just watched episode 5 of the Amazon documentary again. The scenes with Vinny are amazing - shows what an inspirational figure he has been at the club. Loved the bit where he is telling the kids about Nelson Mandela and their faces at the end. What a guy.
What impressed me was the way he talked to those kids at no point did he insult their intelligence, now that is a gift.

Bert has one, its in the foyer of the main entrance.

Difficult one really, Kompany is up there with Silva, Aguero and Yaya and you almost want one of all four together but thats already been done. How he comes across I doubt Vinnie wants one tbf.
Thank you for that information , i did not know .

Just looking at the George Best statue on the BBC - not the worst but certainly not the best and looks nowt like him.

Is that the same purple that will be on our home top? Could be a veiled way of portraying our link to a new feeder club. ( nobody good enough at the arse at mo ).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.