2019 Summer Window - Whom do we Need ? - Whom will we Sign?

Hope we take a few chances on some younger, less expensive talent. But does that even exist anymore? It seems like once a major club even scouts a player the fee goes up 40 million. Makes the advances of players like Zinchenko and Foden that much more important.

From the Times -

The manager has no intention of leaving before his contract expires in 2021 despite the transfer ban that may come into effect in his final season. Guardiola has seen the documents that City have provided to Uefa and he says he trusts that the club have operated within the rules. Begiristain and Soriano have already assured him that he will have significant funds to finance a spending spree this summer. Rodri, the Atletico Madrid midfielder, the Crystal Palace right back Aaron Wan-Bissaka and João Félix, the Benfica attacking midfielder, are among a number of players on his shortlist.

A perfect summer for me would have been:

• Rodri
• De Ligt
• Wan-Bissaka
• Bruno Fernandes

LB: I understand Peps reasoning for not buying Chilwell. Zinchenko still has a lot to learn but he fought his way back into the team, and all creds to him. If Mendy receives another injury by next season, they will definitely offload him and buy a new LB. This is his last chance. But for now, LB is not our biggest concern.
RB: I believe Walker is one of the weakest links in the team. He is fast and strong, but his decision-making is not good, and he is sometimes sloppy. Wan-Bissaka would give him the proper competition.

De Ligt to replace Kompany (or Otamendi) is the dream signing. 19 years of age, and plays so good already. De Ligt, Garcia, Stones and Laporte would be wonderful CBs for 8-10 years.

Bruno Fernandes seem to be an extremly talented footballer and I would take him over Felix any day. Killer shot and great passing ability. D. Silva / Gundogan could be on their way out. This is the perfect replacement.

• Rodri
• De Ligt
• Wan-Bissaka
• Bruno Fernandes

LB: I understand Peps reasoning for not buying Chilwell. Zinchenko still has a lot to learn but he fought his way back into the team, and all creds to him. If Mendy receives another injury by next season, they will definitely offload him and buy a new LB. This is his last chance. But for now, LB is not our biggest concern.
RB: I believe Walker is one of the weakest links in the team. He is fast and strong, but his decision-making is not good, and he is sometimes sloppy. Wan-Bissaka would give him the proper competition.

De Ligt to replace Kompany (or Otamendi) is the dream signing. 19 years of age, and plays so good already. De Ligt, Garcia, Stones and Laporte would be wonderful CBs for 8-10 years.

Bruno Fernandes seem to be an extremly talented footballer and I would take him over Felix any day. Killer shot and great passing ability. D. Silva / Gundogan could be on their way out. This is the perfect replacement.
Kompany leaving really threw me i had heard player coaching months ago but thought it was here, so DeLigt looks on, if Ottamendi goes the lad Konte from red bull would do a good job if Garcia is that good a loan would prove it,Bissaka for me is first choice i think you underestimate Walkers importance to us, Rodri looks on and i am hoping for Bruno the better all round player, i think we will go for Felix who is a special player if Sane leaves

• Rodri
• De Ligt
• Wan-Bissaka
• Bruno Fernandes
Hi

Unfortunately Wan-Bissaka looks like he's off to the rags.

We don't seem to be linked with De Ligt, Barca his preferred option but he is trying to force more money from them and we don't seem at the bidding table.

It appears quiet on Rodri and Bruno Fernandes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.