what are you eating?

BBQ smoked top roast low and slow with a nice chianti and.... nah no broad beans. Lector would have to pass the guard of the bbq to get at it, Chopper would fuck him up if his reaction to the wood pigeons/cats/some noise he does not like is anything to go with.

Bacon
oieqm8.jpg

Just finished a 12 hour pork shoulder so waiting for that to cool. For my actual tea a bbq seared and grilled swordfish steak with some curly fries and salad.

Just finished a 12 hour pork shoulder so waiting for that to cool. For my actual tea a bbq seared and grilled swordfish steak with some curly fries and salad.
Is the pork shoulder for supper then ?

Just demolished a dish full of Carbonnade Flamande along with a nice glass of Westmalle Triple. Brussels might be a shit hole but at least the beer is good.

It's strawberry season and a farmer in our village grows some of the best tasting in the region, I look forward to it all year - go through around 1/2 kg everyday for 6 weeks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.