Khaldoon's End of Season Interview

Hope he tells that Tebas to fuck off and tells him the writ is in the post.

Shouldn't it now be renamed? And also possibly only available via Amazon?
Khaldoon's End of Season Interview presented by Abu Dhabi Tourism

success comes at a price and nobody can moan about value for money or prices of season tickets because nobody makes you pay for them and its still a freedom of choice

khaldoon is the level headed person we all need at the end of the season, no bullshit or broken promises just a calm straight talking guy that holds himself so well in the interviews, i don't think anybody can moan and for the last 10 years this club has become the major player in england, yes the first 2 or 3 years was a roller coaster ride with some highs and not many lows but a project to build on every season

and this is where khaldoons interviews comes in and now part of the club foundations, we all want to hear his views and vision for the next season he's a leader of men and strong but also soft, knows what is needed to keep everybody grounded and promises and hopes are set out to all, targets are achievable and no smoke and mirrors about signing players or so called superstars marque players ?? this club don't need that sort of thing anymore and your coming to manchester city to play football now

for me i look forward to the end of season interviews and they keep you grounded and knowing in the summer months we are growing and ticking over nicely, this season will be the hardest interview to set targets that manchester city can reach, he knows europe and uefa will still be rocky road and its nothing anybody involved at the club can change ?? they (uefa) want blood and manchester city are number one enemies of uefa, but khaldoon knows how much to say about europe (uefa) without saying what we all know that's really going on

khaldoons interviews will be a lasting legacy of our gold years, fans will be talking about them forever and now like the queens speech at christmas to manchester city fans
you have to watch and listen again and again ??? his he really talking about my manchester city or am i dreaming all this hahahahaha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.