Guardiola confirms intention to stay at City for next two years P123

Pep going Juventus, Liverpool best team this year, we’ve ruined football. Print it how many times you like, doesn’t make it true. Unlucky.

I would not be shocked if he moves on from City to be manager of Qatar whilst they are in the World Cup - he would be rewarded rather well for that little stint

He wants to manage at a World Cup. I’d imagine he knows already whether he’d like that to be 2022. If not, 2026 with 2 year qualifying does take us to 2024 so here’s hoping!

Our rivals will be pleased anyway because he’s a fraud.

Exactly. I lost count a couple of years ago, of all the 'experts/ pundits' explaining how Pep's methods couldn't work over here, especially against a big physical team like er, Watford.

Also, Pep's demand for pressing means all the players will end up shattered so don't expect any long winning runs during Feb to May.

Whereas Mourinho - love him or loathe him, one thing he guarantees is trophies every season. Also he's an expert at getting into Pep's mind and putting him off his game.

That's 'experts' for you.

Exactly. I lost count a couple of years ago, of all the 'experts/ pundits' explaining how Pep's methods couldn't work over here, especially against a big physical team like er, Watford.

Also, Pep's demand for pressing means all the players will end up shattered so don't expect any long winning runs during Feb to May.

Whereas Mourinho - love him or loathe him, one thing he guarantees is trophies every season. Also he's an expert at getting into Pep's mind and putting him off his game.

How many trophies did Jose win this season??

I think he is desperate to win the CL with us. Once he has done that, he might think about moving on. But there aren't many teams he could go to that are better placed to win it in the next three years.

I dont think he is "desperate" I would expect if City win the ECL then he will want to retain it so wont be off because he won it IMHO

Haha yes well said. Where are the experts now. Lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.