Talksport

Wow.....we just done the treble but there is an special show about utds treble tonight they keep banging on about. Unreal!

Wow.....we just done the treble but there is an special show about utds treble tonight they keep banging on about. Unreal!
Have they actually done a show on our treble? There's no need to answer that.

I'm sure should the dips win in Madrid there'll be days of them going on about that as well. For a so-called national station they live at the swamp & Anfield.

Have they actually done a show on our treble? There's no need to answer that.

I'm sure should the dips win in Madrid there'll be days of them going on about that as well. For a so-called national station they live at the swamp & Anfield.

They didn't even do a special programme on City's title run. They did one on Liverpool's title run in days before the end of the season though.

Had it on for a bit in the car last night and have to say Sam Matterface was fantastic.
Was disscussing the Europa League final. You could tell he had done his research, he was asking pertinent questions and it was very insightful. No agenda, no good cop/bad cop, it was proper discussion.

Had it on for a bit in the car last night and have to say Sam Matterface was fantastic.
Was disscussing the Europa League final. You could tell he had done his research, he was asking pertinent questions and it was very insightful. No agenda, no good cop/bad cop, it was proper discussion.

Among the dross, there are some really good shows. The people who totally dismiss Talk sport also say they never listen to it. Which is a difficult statement to make sense of.

Of course there are nobbys like Brazil, and White, but I have listened to some decent stuff aswell.

Among the dross, there are some really good shows. The people who totally dismiss Talk sport also say they never listen to it. Which is a difficult statement to make sense of.

Of course there are nobbys like Brazil, and White, but I have listened to some decent stuff aswell.
Most of the good stuff is off peak - the times that they don't have to employ dick-heads to attract dick-heads.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.