General Videogame Thread

i know its a old game but assassin's creed unity is free on Uplay till the 24th, anyone played it ? any good ?

i know its a old game but assassin's creed unity is free on Uplay till the 24th, anyone played it ? any good ?
It’s alright and for free you cannot really say no, was full of bugs when it was first released but they were eventually ironed out. Gameplay is your typical Assassins Creed mini missions and a reasonable story line. Probably one of the weakest AC titles though.

Been playing No Mans Sky on PS4. Initially this game was one of the reasons I first bought a PS4, but it flopped at launch and so I never bothered. It seems like the game has been rejuvenated a bit with some patches, and it seems good as things stand. It wouldn't be for everyone but I think of it as Minecraft in space with better graphics and exploration.

Been playing No Mans Sky on PS4. Initially this game was one of the reasons I first bought a PS4, but it flopped at launch and so I never bothered. It seems like the game has been rejuvenated a bit with some patches, and it seems good as things stand. It wouldn't be for everyone but I think of it as Minecraft in space with better graphics and exploration.
I have that on Steam and while I found it entrancing, after 10 hours I gradually lost interest.
Plus it was really badly optimised and the frame drops we annoying

I have that on Steam and while I found it entrancing, after 10 hours I gradually lost interest.
Plus it was really badly optimised and the frame drops we annoying

I'm around 10 hours in too....I can see how it might eventually get a bit samey, i've been really lucky with planet variety so far - been attacked on sight by the police robots, hostile plants....ended up lost in a cave too. I want somewhere to build a base but i'm always landing on planets with shit conditions!

I'm around 10 hours in too....I can see how it might eventually get a bit samey, i've been really lucky with planet variety so far - been attacked on sight by the police robots, hostile plants....ended up lost in a cave too. I want somewhere to build a base but i'm always landing on planets with shit conditions!
I probably should get back into it. I still have it installed

So who's looking at getting Google Stadia then? I was really excited when they mentioned the GPU speeds but then the apprentice at work has just told me the new Xbox will have 4x the speed it currently has, so approximately 24gb compared to the 10 of Stadia. 1 thing in Stadia's side is since its cloud based they could make it as fast as they want when it comes to GPU power but then it really depends on latency. I have an Nvidia Shield and any multiplayer is pretty pointless due to lag and thats with the 350gb speed internet i have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.