United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently looking at a long downhill road.

I can't see them cracking the top 5 even in the short term but things change in football very quickly. Wolves, Everton & Leicester all conceivably will improve too which makes amassing points in the Premiership harder & harder. They are nowhere near the top 3 and there's no reason to believe they can leapfrog 4th & 5th when those clubs are further along in their sporting projects than the perpetual retooling at OT

I think they'll feel that most in the transfer market when the biggest targets will only see United as a place to be paid handsomely rather than as a club poised to win trophies

The Daily Fail is once again doing it’s bit for the Rags.

Obviously United’s PR department has been on the phone.

Manchester United season tickets sell out in record time as supporters continue to provide backing despite another disappointing campaign
  • Man United have sold all 52,000 season tickets for 2019/20 in record time
  • The Red Devils finished in sixth place, 32 points behind rivals Manchester City
  • They also missed out on a Champions League place with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

And according to the Fail, United are in for........

Pedro, Longstaff, Wan-Bissaka, Rakitic,

Along with numerous other United related articles.

It’s amazing how such a shit team and poorly run club can still grab the headlines via a blinkered and biased paper. Obviously what matters most to them is clicks. Quantity over quality.

This won’t come as a huge surprise to anyone but there are apparently 3 camps within their dressing room:

1) The Spanish players
2) The intellectuals. Such as Matic and a couple of other, I can’t remember now
3) The daft/dick head group - Pogba, Rashford, Martial and Lingard

This won’t come as a huge surprise to anyone but there are apparently 3 camps within their dressing room:

1) The Spanish players
2) The intellectuals. Such as Matic and a couple of other, I can’t remember now
3) The daft/dick head group - Pogba, Rashford, Martial and Lingard

You forgot number 4) Utter shite or does that cover 1,2 and 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.