Talksport

Among the dross, there are some really good shows. The people who totally dismiss Talk sport also say they never listen to it. Which is a difficult statement to make sense of.

Of course there are nobbys like Brazil, and White, but I have listened to some decent stuff aswell.
You left Durham and Kelly of your list and Goldstein isn't far behind. Altogether that's 80% of the output. That's why it's crap.

Among the dross, there are some really good shows. The people who totally dismiss Talk sport also say they never listen to it. Which is a difficult statement to make sense of.

Of course there are nobbys like Brazil, and White, but I have listened to some decent stuff aswell.

That might be the case, but if much of the output is abysmal, no one should be surprised that people switch off and aren't aware of the good stuff.

Cf: Channel Five

I listen everyday. The Sports Bar is good, they give it to whoever loses with both barrels.. no exceptions. Jim White is a rabble rousing idiot, but Bob Mills is ok as is Simon Jordan.. even if he is full of shit sometimes.

My Sporting Life is Excellent. Is it still on? not listened to the early hours stuff for a few years.

I like Adrian Durham but my favourite listen is The Final Word from 7 until 10pm with Natalie Sawyer or Danny Kelly, Simon Jordan and Saunders for ridiculing. I absolutely loathe and detest The Two Mikes. Their voices irritate the life out of me and I can only manage a couple of minutes before switching off

Paul Parker on with Gobwhite saying players want to come to utd for the honour of wearing the shirt. If liverpool win the league its just a one off, ( stops to wipe eyes). No one will remember you but if you win it in a scum shirt you will forever be immortalised, given the freedom of the borough of Trafford and one day will sit down to tea with God, Allah, Buddah and Marvin Gaye.

Oh and guess what......???

They are in a transition period!

That might be the case, but if much of the output is abysmal, no one should be surprised that people switch off and aren't aware of the good stuff.

Cf: Channel Five
To paraphrase Mr Luhrmann, Do not listen to Talksport, it will only make you feel angry

Paul Parker on with Gobwhite saying players want to come to utd for the honour of wearing the shirt. If liverpool win the league its just a one off, ( stops to wipe eyes). No one will remember you but if you win it in a scum shirt you will forever be immortalised, given the freedom of the borough of Trafford and one day will sit down to tea with God, Allah, Buddah and Marvin Gaye.

Haha I see talkragshite continues to errr talkragshite.

Not strictly true Paul. I have yet to hear on Talksport, an ex Liverpool player be introduced without the words "LIVERPOOL LEGEND" being used beforehand and they've not won the league for 30 years! Their Hall of Fame must encompass the whole of Stanley Park!

Not strictly true Paul. I have yet to hear on Talksport, an ex Liverpool player be introduced without the words "LIVERPOOL LEGEND" being used beforehand and they've not won the league for 30 years! Their Hall of Fame must encompass the whole of Stanley Park!
Perhaps they mean the same sort of Liverpool Legend as the Showers brothers ? :O

Perhaps they mean the same sort of Liverpool Legend as the Showers brothers ? :O

I had to look them up mate but the interesting thing is that the first story that came up on Google is one from the Echo in which it looks like Michael Showers is wearing the same suit as the team wore in the Cup Final against Utd in the 1990s.

Just goes to show, even in the 90s, they were stuck in the 80s!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.