Vincent Kompany testimonial

Anyone know how many the bottom two tiers hold?
Not sure whether to buy as soon as they go on sale or risk waiting for my usual seat in CB3 to become available.

37,450 - I will be within a 1000 either way.

This will sell out fast, 6 per person means loads will buy extras. Top tiers open by tomorrow afternoon. Perfect timing to announce the game and the sales criteria, for once they have it right. If the money was going to Vinny I doubt I would pay the £25 I am paying but as it is going to a charity and a Manchester one, I think it is all even better

This will sell out fast, 6 per person means loads will buy extras. Top tiers open by tomorrow afternoon. Perfect timing to announce the game and the sales criteria, for once they have it right. If the money was going to Vinny I doubt I would pay the £25 I am paying but as it is going to a charity and a Manchester one, I think it is all even better

Top tiers open by tomorrow? I will be staggered if we have sold 3000 by tomorrow.

Are you kidding me?

The game won't be anywhere near to a sellout. I'd be surprised if the top tiers ever open to be honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.