De Marcus Beasley

Remember him getting a last minute winner v west ham at Upton park around 13 years ago, feckin pissed it down all afternoon but it was worth it

Big Phil The Fridge. I can't recall which match, a Euopean tie IIRC but I have never seen someone caught offside so many times. Especially impressive as he was standing still, looking across the line. And to think people have a dart at Gabby.

I was there, the famous Hamburg home tie.

Crowd was rocking, atmosphere was unbelievable.

Caicedo missed from under the bar, and was caught offside so many times Jerome Boateng didnt bother marking him in the end.

The Dunneymonster also got sent off as Micah Richards got caught napping and let Ivica Olic have the freedom of Manchester.

Elano was on fire, when he was up for it he was class.

It was a great day though, and will live very long in my City supporting memory.

The greatest moment was watching my Grandad getting caught up in the emotion and atmosphere of the match, and was just chunnering “City, City, City” to himself, no tune, no other fans singing, just my Grandad getting lost in himself in supporting the club he loves.

DaMarcus Beasley were shite though.

Had no idea he played for Man City.

His major moment was the goal against the Hammers at the Boleyn for City to win 1-0 late on.

He was an impact right winger then for us, much better than the likes of Dickov who joined at the same time without having a real shot.

I was there, the famous Hamburg home tie.

Crowd was rocking, atmosphere was unbelievable.

Caicedo missed from under the bar, and was caught offside so many times Jerome Boateng didnt bother marking him in the end.

The Dunneymonster also got sent off as Micah Richards got caught napping and let Ivica Olic have the freedom of Manchester.

Elano was on fire, when he was up for it he was class.

It was a great day though, and will live very long in my City supporting memory.

The greatest moment was watching my Grandad getting caught up in the emotion and atmosphere of the match, and was just chunnering “City, City, City” to himself, no tune, no other fans singing, just my Grandad getting lost in himself in supporting the club he loves.

DaMarcus Beasley were shite though.[/QI wish that had got to go to a match with my Grandad. He was born in 1911 so by my reckoning between us we have clocked up over a century of supporting this wonderful club. RIP Les.

Twenty years and I doubt the national team has produced a LB anywhere near as reliable. Well. Anyway. Kudos to him. Excelled in one of the most fucked youth team systems in the world. That takes a lot of lock and perseverance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.