Guardiola confirms intention to stay at City for next two years P123

Had a text from my Liverpool supporting Bro-in-law today asking what this he's hearing about Pep off to Juve.

I sent him back a text saying he's gone already. Left before the victory parade. Didn't even say good bye.
'No Way' he texts.
Yeah it was in the Sun, must be true. All over twitter. I say.

So he's shocked and looking forward to next season.

Liverpool fan believing what's written in The Sun of all papers ffs!

Pep is not driven by cash. He will complete his final two years at City then take another career break. He always has to take a break because he burns himself out otherwise. If I was in charge at City I would try and get him in a senior role for CFG but he may well want another direct managerial challenge. He's more likely to go back to Barca than Juventus. Pep is a genius who can pick any job he wants in the world. His family will be key to that decision.

tbf is anyone bothered?

We keep being told how hes a fraud and how a teaspoon could win a treble, i reckon we cash in on Pep. Use the wages for Maguire.

In all seriousness, Rival fans seem to have perked up as soon as these rumors came out, wonder why.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.