Season Ticket Renewals - small increases (again)

There going up mate, a leaked planner was quickly taken down, where I sit in East Stand Level 3 showed as £725 last season was £635. Ninety quid increase so a £2.30 a game, other areas have increase as well but mot shore how much with not sitting there. PERHAPS I'LL GET A PADDED SEAT !!
Due to 1 kid going to Uni and one returning, and changes in the relevant price brackets, I'm looking at an increase of around £300 for my cards this year, I reckon. Then next year, I could be looking at the same again. Either that or the club lose a fan and I save £600. I'm tempted to get my dad an sc as I reckon I could pass for an 80yo now.

I have a confession to make. I've contacted Supporter Services many times, and I've found them to be courteous and efficient. Pretty much always.
So either some of you lot are incredibly unlucky, or you just like moaning!

One thing though that does irritate me. Usually, I like to pay for the card and rip the elastoplast off in one go, if you get my meaning. Two or three years back, though, I had to do it by direct debit, because I had expenses elsewhere that were just too heavy. It turns out that there is no provision for direct debit from any account outside the UK (even though it's within the EU). I don't know what the financial technicalities of this are, but given that I can transfer any sum of money up to several thousand pounds from my account into any UK account through the IBAN system, and that City is a modern corporation like any other (among other things), I was a bit surprised and miffed. I had to get a friend to accept the direct debit from her account in the UK (she's still waiting for the money, that was the end of a beautiful friendship…).

I did something similar a couple of years ago when my son went to uni and my daughter wanted to take his place (but in a cheaper age bracket). Your mate renews their seat, and you hope that the seat next to him is still there when buying yours. If not, buy one as close as possible, then ring up the club to ask for relocation together. You possibly need to link the two cards online using family & friends. If you can't get two together where you want, you could live with it for a year and try relocating next time which is usually easier.
We’re both looking to go for the cheaper seats. South stand level 3. If I’m eligible, can I try move there and could he come with? Is that possible? He pays £700 and wants to reduce drastically.

As PB has called it a day on BM, that means I’ll have to do the loudest complaining about any price rises, and get abused.(again) ;-)

F*** off jrb!

We’ve just won the domestic quadruple, and you are complaining about season ticket and matchday ticket price rises again.

If you don’t like it, go and watch United instead.

You ungrateful b******!

wonder if they are are considering including some cup games, maybe chumps league to get the attendance up for the group stages? we'll find out soon..

This is the perfect moment for City to do the right thing regarding season ticket prices. Everyone is on a high after the fantastic treble but upping the prices now would amount to a terrible own goal....and financially it is insignificant for the club. The hierarchy at City have done so many things well but this is a very bad move on their part if true.

We’re both looking to go for the cheaper seats. South stand level 3. If I’m eligible, can I try move there and could he come with? Is that possible? He pays £700 and wants to reduce drastically.
If they follow previous years, then your mate needs to renew, then relocate to one of these areas when his window opens (a single seat should be easy). Then you get your chance to buy (not guaranteed, though, you'll be 'invited' depending on how long you have been waiting, but think you'll be okay). I'm guessing these seats are in demand due to the good value so chances of getting two together will be lower than in the pricier areas, I would think. If it was me doing this and I could get one near my mate (but not directly next to him), I'd take it and try to relocate the following year because the relocation window takes place after those who aren't renewing have left but before those being invited to buy.

Hope that makes sense.

Probably leak it to the MEN in advance of the date to get across the club's reasoning for increase and/or changes to points etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.