FA Cup Final - Post Match Thread

What I liked was that in recent games we have gone into energy saving mode and once we took the lead tried to just see the game out. Saturday being the last game, we were back to being ruthless again.
I think the lads were very happy playing together with no pressure,it was good to see them relax and have fun,it's never harsh to scoreagainst another prem team if it was a championship team i might have had some sympathy

has raheems brilliant dummy turn and pass to jesus been mentioned yet,at the start of the 2nd half, Watford goalie saved it,brilliant piece of skill by Raheem,could do with a gif of that.

Does anyone on here know of a source to download the BBC HD coverage of the game (pre-game, the game itself and the post match stuff)? I was at the game, so only caught the highlights package later that night. Not looking for a DVD copy, but an mp4 file that I can load onto my laptop and phone. Torrent, maybe (though I'm not all that up to speed on that scene)?

Does anyone on here know of a source to download the BBC HD coverage of the game (pre-game, the game itself and the post match stuff)? I was at the game, so only caught the highlights package later that night. Not looking for a DVD copy, but an mp4 file that I can load onto my laptop and phone. Torrent, maybe (though I'm not all that up to speed on that scene)?
Hiya

you can't download the game itself as an mp4 file on this link i will give you,but this link as all the build up,1st and 2nd half and the post match stuff,if you save the link at least you have something ,cheers

https://www.fullmatchesandshows.com...city-vs-watford-highlights-full-match-fa-cup/

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.