General transfer rumours

Is there a thread discussing Guardiola to Juve rumours? Does anyone know if those rumours are just bullshit or if they have any weight to them?

I mean to be fair they improved massively while turning the profit so I think it's alright to make note of their good business...I'm an American and I can say without a doubt that Pulisic was sold for such a high fee because he went to an English club AND he's American, which Chelsea will like for marketing purposes. Sarri himself said he wasn't really looking at Pulisic and it was more of the club's decision to sign him.

Winning is what is most important, but no matter how you spin it they got a great return for Pulisic and used that cash to sign T. Hazard, Brandt, and 1/2 the fee of Schulz. That is excellent business.
I agree with your points. They operate that way and still stay competitive, I respect that too. But they inevitably sell their best players and end up nearly men. I was just pointing out that you can't compare that to city. May be I thought it was dig at city and got carried away :)

Yeah, it's just irritating how some Juve fans have just taken it up as a fact that he's joining them.

Loyalty blinds some fans from recognizing that the grass may indeed be greener elsewhere. Juventus are omnipotent domestically, so their supporters cannot fathom why Guardiola would remain with us over them. All rather reminiscent of when our neighbours were convinced he'd choose them over us.

Is there a thread discussing Guardiola to Juve rumours? Does anyone know if those rumours are just bullshit or if they have any weight to them?
Ok
If he was leaving no way would anyone be talking yo sane before a new manager came in. Totally smells of bull####

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.