United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just seen that they are looking to promote Romero to number 1 if De Gea leave. I'd be happy with that as he is nowhere near good enough for a Top 4 team, never mind playing behind that defense

Are they skint? I ask as they are also looking at buying a player from Swansea

Plan A was to bring young players into the first team squad from their academy sides. Until they realised that they're shite. Their under 23 team was relegated last season and struggled badly in the 2nd division this season. That's why they're scanning the market for young players.

Plan A was to bring young players into the first team squad from their academy sides. Until they realised that they're shite. Their under 23 team was relegated last season and struggled badly in the 2nd division this season. That's why they're scanning the market for young players.

So this is called planning, good I hope they keep it up. As a reminder they were, are and always will be SCUM.

I've just seen that they are looking to promote Romero to number 1 if De Gea leave. I'd be happy with that as he is nowhere near good enough for a Top 4 team, never mind playing behind that defense

Are they skint? I ask as they are also looking at buying a player from Swansea
I seem to recall reading they wanted Cillessen from Barcelona. That could have just been papertalk nonsense though.

What I don't understand is why Liverpool fans think that being insufferable pricks gives their team some sort of advantage.

It is a very powerful theme amongst the lunatics on RAWK.

263eyps.jpg

If they’re lucky!

This won’t come as a huge surprise to anyone but there are apparently 3 camps within their dressing room:

1) The Spanish players
2) The intellectuals. Such as Matic and a couple of other, I can’t remember now
3) The daft/dick head group - Pogba, Rashford, Martial and Lingard

Matic? Intellectual?

Even my 3 year old neighbour would beat him at colouring in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.