Would you prefer Spurs or Liverpool win the CL ?

Im thinking either Scotland Yard pub with the lads or just lounge at home in peace! How about you man!?

Not sure mate. I watched the last one at the stone cottage with my dipper mate (they always lose when I watch with him). If he's not around I will watch it at home.
If I go to the stone cottage I'll let you know. See if you're around.

Not sure mate. I watched the last one at the stone cottage with my dipper mate (they always lose when I watch with him). If he's not around I will watch it at home.
If I go to the stone cottage I'll let you know. See if you're around.

I was at the Stone last Sunday! Not too bad there. Yep keep me in the loop what is happening im still on the fence!

I think the long break between the end of the season and the Champions(sic) league final is a leveller for Spurs , momentums a big thing in football and Liverpool had it in spades over the last few months , nearly 4 weeks break between the Wolves game and the final and a lot of that momentum is lost and it becomes more of a one off game , hopefully good news for Spurs , also theres massive pressure on the dippers to win, to finish a season like this potless would be devastating for them , although hillarious for pretty much everyone else....
COYS

I'm sure that the Red Sh**e are going to win it (probably 3-0 with a dodgy penalty, an offside goal, and one that the cheating ***** punch in), but obviously, as an Evertonian, I'm hoping that Spurs can beat them.

Uefa have strangely said , Spurs need to be in the Away dressing room , because that is where the Spurs supporters have been located for some reason , despite being drawn as the home team......well that’s how I’ve read it.
Doesn’t bother me , we’ve done ok away from home , Draw with Barca , Win at Dortmund , qualified at City , and beat Ajax
Here’s hoping
I fully understand the fans allocation of sides as the routes from the designated meeting areas are more controllable so in theory less chance of rogue elements of feral scousers escaping the watchful eye of Madrid police to cause their usual shit with locals or spurs fans. I don’t get the dressing room think though, wtf does it matter what side your dressing room is closer to? That was a bizzare uefa decision to give the scousers the luxury changing rooms. Obviously it’s pretty irrelevant and shouldn’t affect spurs. Remember no away goals rule this time so humanity expects your team to twat the scouse pricks and actually win a game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.