Emma Hayes - Female Football Coach

Did I read something about her saying the goals should be made smaller for women or was I in a drunken haze

Did I read something about her saying the goals should be made smaller for women or was I in a drunken haze
She did indeed although her argument wasn’t as crazy as it sounds at first glance and actually a few facts associated to it.

She comes across as astute and knowledgeable and someone who would take no nonsense. Whether she would get the respect of the male players is another matter.

It depends how quick the remnants of "the lads" culture stays i think. All these players grow up with other lads, lots of money, this creates a male oriented setup from the very start of their careers. It is dissipating and it should eventually work but right now a lot of these fellas barely respect the blokes who have done it at the top. Just look at Pogba v Mourinho, Kepa v Sarri. A big club like chelsea has big players with big ego's, would they respect a female manager currently?

Reactions: mat
There is discussions on BAME coaches in the english leagues but if a female coach has taken their team to its limits, maybe they should move to the lower leagues of England to get a chance?

Open to hear all thoughts.
The mere fact that there is such an abbreviation as “BAME” should make the alarm bells go off in people’s heads, but I get the sense you are all boiled frogs.

Teams should hire the best, most experienced and successful people they can, without any regard for any other metric. After all, the success of the business depends on it. However, constantly chiming in on the likes of “Hughton getting the sack means...(insert racial quote here)” is complete bollocks!

Britons need to wake up to have ALL their supposed freedoms taken away by the ultra liberal agenda that has always pervaded European society, but is moving at lightning speed in the era of professional outrage, most of it fake and manufactured by people seeking to make you think what they do!

2ur5h0y.jpg

For the benefit of younger posters here is a photo of Cheri Lungi from The Mangeress. You're welcome.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.