The Sixties

The TV in the sixties was proper brilliant .. Saturday was Dr Who and wrestling and lamb chops. I have no idea why we had lamb chops for Saturday Tea but we did and we never questioned our elders back then so just ate them all up. A little later on came some of my more favourite fighters. Catweazle and phyco sid big daddy mick mcmanus and giant haystacks and the immortal kendo nagazaki.

Reverse double knee holds bionic elbows and the perilous double clothlines ..I have no idea how these talented lads survived it into old age.

Billie two rivers with his famous tomahawk chop move at the 20.02 !
And the les kellet and leon arras fight at 21.00 lol : ) cmon Kes

Last edited:
Loads of great tunes...in some ways I wish i'd have been born 10 years earlier.

most of the stuff I listen to is 60's based, nothing better on holiday that putting 'hippy playlist' on my phone.

Protest songs were great as well

The TV in the sixties was proper brilliant .. Saturday was Dr Who and wrestling and lamb chops. I have no idea why we had lamb chops for Saturday Tea but we did and we never questioned our elders back then so just ate them all up. A little later on came some of my more favourite fighters. Catweazle and phyco sid big daddy mick mcmanus and giant haystacks and the immortal kendo nagazaki.

Reverse double knee holds bionic elbows and the perilous double clothlines ..I have no idea how these talented lads survived it into old age.

Billie two rivers with his famous tomahawk chop move at the 20.02 !
And the les kellet and leon arras fight at 21.00 lol : ) cmon Kes

Blimy Taxi, you have just evoked some of my childhood memories mate: ) I used to go round my grans every Saturday and she'd send me to the shop with my spends. I'd buy sweets and a tin of Heinz pea and ham soup or scotch broth and watch world of sport wrestling whilst dipping bread into my bowl of soup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.