Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys - just to introduce myself, I'm the bloke who penned that anti Liverpool rant (which it was, but all accurate!) on the Grand Old Team forum which got shared onto here the other day

People said such nice things about it, and agreed so vehemently about what a gang of toploaded cocktrumpets they truly are, that I had to register and come on in!

Love you guys... I was off my seat punching the air when that Kompany thunderbold went in (or, as RAWK would have it, 'lucky speculative shot) :)

On there myself pal?? Always felt very welcome!! The continued support was great to see. Spurs away the guy with the city flag and people going mental in the foyer when it became apparent we had won the league at Brighton was crazy

Hi guys - just to introduce myself, I'm the bloke who penned that anti Liverpool rant (which it was, but all accurate!) on the Grand Old Team forum which got shared onto here the other day

People said such nice things about it, and agreed so vehemently about what a gang of toploaded cocktrumpets they truly are, that I had to register and come on in!

Love you guys... I was off my seat punching the air when that Kompany thunderbold went in (or, as RAWK would have it, 'lucky speculative shot) :)

Welcome. Come in. What can we get you?

So close 97 points but still didn’t win it! The way we did it was like a slow death wining week after week and scoring late on in several games. Going behind at Brighton made it even better.

Marvellous.

I hope to god they lose next week.
We were a majestic Lion just toying with it's prey ( Liverpool). Hunted down to perfection.

Welcome mate, not sure who hates them more at present, us or you. Lol.

Cocktrumpets,i like it

Football fans unite against the red dippers

To be honest, what you said probably sums up how most people in Britain now feel towards the whole Liverpool FC ethos.
But there are not that many who could have so eloquently put into words your so accurate description of them .

link please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.