TV Series

Can I ask where you are getting the episodes with English subtitles from? I'm really struggling to find any.
Been a ballache cant lie. Im using Titanimum TV and it has subtitle options. But then you have to sync them before you can watch i full. And some didnt have any at all. So had download on PC and then upload them to Titanium TV. Not reccomended for anyone with limted time and patience. Hence its took a long while to actually finish the season. Titanimum TV app for android fire stick. Some good installation guides online.

https://troypoint.com/cinema-apk/

Can I ask where you are getting the episodes with English subtitles from? I'm really struggling to find any.
Try the link above. Doesn't take long to install. I watch Gomorrah with subtitles on this app. Not a bad app actually, all films and tv. Helped me out after terrarium went tits up. Some of the links aren't that good quality but cinema is alright.

Chernobyl Episode 2 - It just keeps getting better as a show whilst the story somehow gets darker, more foreboding and utterly desperate. Such a brilliantly well made and well acted show. HBO really do know how to make a very digestible bit of tv..
Watched Ep1 & 2 last night. Wow. Brilliant and grim. That quote about it being the equivalent of Hiroshima every hour was sobering.

I didnt know that about the water underneath would cause a huge explosion and render Ukraine and Belarus uninhabitable and spoil the land for most of Eastern Europe. I knew it was really bad but had no idea how close to being utterly catastrophic it was!

Chernobyl episode 3 keeps up the standard. Imagine if this happened in real life!
giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.