Last Film You Saw

The 12th man, true story of a Norwegian commando, on a failed mission with the Germans tracking him down as he tries to escape into Sweden, it’s in subtitles but it’s an excellent film 8.5/ 10

Inceredible film mate about 12 saboteurs. The Nazis killed 11 of them. This is the true story of the one who got away...
Lots of folk balk at the idea of subtitles and I kind of agree with their sentiment but certain films have the ability to rise above perceived irritable nuances and like the immortal Das Boot this is one of them..And as an addendum if no Cellarite has ever seen Das Boot then I strongly recommend it and I believe it's still on either the Netflix or Amazon prime.

I digress so here is a clip from The 12th Man and try thinking of Bare Grills on phet and you are getting remarkably close to one mans quest for survival ..That is all !

Brawl in cell block 99.
Oh my god literally the worst film I have ever seen. The fight scenes are laughably bad, as for the special effects, It was like watching an 80's cheap video nasty. -20/10

The predator. Really really shit but I expected that and managed to watch it all and actually didn’t mind it being shit. 6/10.

Brawl in cell block 99.
Oh my god literally the worst film I have ever seen. The fight scenes are laughably bad, as for the special effects, It was like watching an 80's cheap video nasty. -20/10

I posted this after watching a few months back, it’s absolute gash

I can’t remember who but someone had the audacity to score it in the high 8s

Captain Philips just watched it again 8/10 anyone who doesn’t share a tear with him ain’t human,

Inceredible film mate about 12 saboteurs. The Nazis killed 11 of them. This is the true story of the one who got away...
Lots of folk balk at the idea of subtitles and I kind of agree with their sentiment but certain films have the ability to rise above perceived irritable nuances and like the immortal Das Boot this is one of them..And as an addendum if no Cellarite has ever seen Das Boot then I strongly recommend it and I believe it's still on either the Netflix or Amazon prime.

I digress so here is a clip from The 12th Man and try thinking of Bare Grills on phet and you are getting remarkably close to one mans quest for survival ..That is all !

That looks pretty damn good sir, thanks for the heads up.

That looks pretty damn good sir, thanks for the heads up.

New TV coming tomorrow to replace our hideous monstrosity that remains an affront to philio farnsworth Baird and even old Mr thomson with his world famous experiments who was able to magically deflect cathode rays ans and as we know the fundamental function of the modern cathode ray tube. And what pray tell would these these pioneers of the modern day TV do if they had to witness what we have had to witness from Lg with its Organic Light Emmiting Diode (oled) tripe-fest .They would all to a man turn in their graves that's what ..
Anyway this one wont burn and has a 10 year warranty to say so but get this it has the same viewing angles and deep blacks as the organic dross monster has . Not bad for a mere lcd

Anyway I shall pick a film of here to break it in for tomorrow ..Maybe Avengers infitiny war intersteller or justice leaugue would be very good to go. Do give the 12th man a bash and adios for now.

New TV coming tomorrow to replace our hideous monstrosity that remains an affront to philio farnsworth Baird and even old Mr thomson with his world famous experiments who was able to magically deflect cathode rays ans and as we know the fundamental function of the modern cathode ray tube. And what pray tell would these these pioneers of the modern day TV do if they had to witness what we have had to witness from Lg with its Organic Light Emmiting Diode (oled) tripe-fest .They would all to a man turn in their graves that's what ..
Anyway this one wont burn and has a 10 year warranty to say so but get this it has the same viewing angles and deep blacks as the organic dross monster has . Not bad for a mere lcd

Anyway I shall pick a film of here to break it in for tomorrow ..Maybe Avengers infitiny war intersteller or justice leaugue would be very good to go. Do give the 12th man a bash and adios for now.
QLED 9?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.