#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

Quick question..
I get the ‘rent boy’ nickname, but where does ‘paperboy’ come from?

He looks like one, to be fair, he has not aged that well whilst at the helm of the Rag titanic but when he played for them he looked about 14.

Let’s hope they give him a £150m war chest.

What could go wrong?

Let’s hope they give him a £150m war chest.

What could go wrong?

that would be nice,,150m should just about buy two players if your looking at a challenge for top spot,this should buy them a new back 4 a couple of forwards and a keeper,they shop at home bargains and we shop at M&S

I'm beginning to think he's definitely staying the summer. I've tried not to think about it so far - it's just too good to be true - but surely if he was getting the door it would have been done by now.
That also means 'he' gets to spend the money.
I'm scared to believe it; if it's true then it's funny beyond words, and if it isn't and he gets the boot soon the disappointment will kill me.

I'm beginning to think he's definitely staying the summer. I've tried not to think about it so far - it's just too good to be true - but surely if he was getting the door it would have been done by now.
That also means 'he' gets to spend the money.
I'm scared to believe it; if it's true then it's funny beyond words, and if it isn't and he gets the boot soon the disappointment will kill me.

I think as soon as they gave Phelan a permanent contract, it was obvious that the rent boy would be staying, at least for two seasons (summer and autumn) and would be given the chance to spend whatever money Uncle Malc's boys and the equaliser allow him and the pisscan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.