Champions league weekend madrid

They’ll be shit loads going without tickets or digs. They’ll make a right fool of themselves.

We could all be banned from Europe come 2nd June.
I was actually thinking about this yesterday and it must be a real possibility. Two sets of English fans and one of those with deadly history, lots with no tickets, all day drinking and Spanish police looking to get involved. What could possibly go wrong?

anyone still got flight tickets they’ve booked in advance!! I’m going for the weekend instead of losing out, any other blues going for a piss up?? We can find our own little corner of Madrid:)

We've got 7 flights from Stansted and a big apartment slap bang in the middle of Madrid. Been trying to flog it all to Spuds fans for a profit but the financial transactions need to be based on mutual trust, so impossible really, so looks like we'll be making the trip.

Now, where did I put that treble t-shirt?

Salamanca is a beautiful little town/city. The square is the business. Take the train from madrid and overnight there, it will get you away from the mayhem as well.

Thought this was going to be a thread about a organising a hostile greeting for the Liverpool team coach and then I remembered this isn't RAWK.

Just cancelled my £65 a night hotel (2 nights) in Madrid I booked a year ago. No doubt going for £650 a night now. Oh well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.