Too old for this world..

Learn to integrate and the kids will L o v e you for it .. They are reeal people so reach out and connect ..
Baggy bottoms devoid of an arse .. back to front cap .. street jive ..boots no laces and most importantly the crotch scratchin blud .. They love that for some reason ?

Love this clip:

Ive noticed this in work.. I worked for 10 months for a firm and never met the boss, it was what'sapp communication.
Im 5 weeks in working for another company and apart from 1 phone call (he's ultra scouse, so I'm not complaining) all communication has been through text.. Suits me down to the ground to be honest..
I wish we all conversed through text, where you had time to think about what you want to say, instead of the unintended crap that tends to leak out in live conversation

I have gone with a new provider of car insurance.

There was a deadline to upload my No Claims Discount online.

I did this a week before the deadline.

2 hours before the deadline they email me to say the file I uploaded wasn’t acceptable and they were cancelling my insurance.

Turns out you can’t ring them, you have to message them using a tool on their website and wait for them to email you back.

Why the fuck can’t you ring them?

I have gone with a new provider of car insurance.

There was a deadline to upload my No Claims Discount online.

I did this a week before the deadline.

2 hours before the deadline they email me to say the file I uploaded wasn’t acceptable and they were cancelling my insurance.

Turns out you can’t ring them, you have to message them using a tool on their website and wait for them to email you back.

Why the fuck can’t you ring them?
blue sky thinking out of the box here.........so they don't have to pay for a call centre or phones?

In the good old days we used to phone people up, nowadays and I find this more and more if someone is trying to contact me with a problem ( or issue ) is that twats do insist on texting, absolutely useless if it needs dealing with now but hey...The best I came across yesterday was when trying unsuccessfully to install a security camera at my mums. Instead of contacting tech support I now have to fucking well ' Reach out ' to tech support. I'm utterly bereft of any true hope. Shower of twats whoever they are.

Rant over.
Fuck me, texts ! That’s almost real communication, you are lucky if you get someone to do an “on line chat” if you have a problem these days, which invariably is someone who has less of a clue that yourself.
Don’t disagree though, I have the problem at work where you will ask someone; not gonna mention the age group but you can guess, if they have sorted something out that’s urgent and the answer will be “I’ve emailed them”. That statement is normally followed by my outburst of “FFS just phone them up”. It’s like we have lost the ability to communicate. Does my head in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.