UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guardian club finances survey.https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...guide-2017-18-accounts-manchester-united-city

Nothing new about City (based on last set of a/cs which we already know about but useful to see City compared to other clubs.

Might shock some people to see City's wages way lower than Man Utd, and less than Liverpool. I am not sure the wages are accounted for in quite the same way as I believe City may put bonus payments through the amortised cost when the player is bought and adjust it subsequently but it goes to show that City are not really as profligate as we are made out to be. Match-day revenue still relatively low compared to rival clubs which probably reflects relatively low season ticket prices. For example Chelsea take significantly more match-day income despite having a ground that holds 13,000 less fans

Also look generally at the impact of the TV deal for little clubs like Bournemouth:

£5m matchday income, £119m broadcasting income

Last edited:
That's why the timings of the leaks and the charge from UEFA are so suspect. The only purpose they served were to diminish City's reputation and devalue the Treble (Quadruple)!

The timing has more to do with the 5 year period lapsing last week. After 5 years UEFA aren't able to revisit, so it was rushed through.

UEFA will win rounds 1 and 2 - as they’re in charge of that process. We’ll have our day when a properly independent judicial tribunal in the high court is looking at things. At that point, our lawyers will have UEFA bods on the stand for cross examination. UEFA’s handling of the matter could, allegedly, be considered as maladministration. However, I wouldn’t want to win the case on a technicality. We need to win because we are on the right side of the law !!! We are on the right side of the law!!!!!

So Javier Tebas wants us banned. The rank hypocrisy of the guy is beyond breathtaking. Real, Atletico and Barca all in colossal debt. How many times have Real been bailed out ? He says we’re inflating transfer costs. Not true Mr Tebas. I think your very own Real are the guilty party here over many decades.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.