It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

Manchester City are ready to pay Rodri’s €70m buyout clause. Los Rojiblancos are keen on retaining the player at all costs and Simeone has expressed his desire to retain the midfielder, however the club will not make a big effort for an improved deal. [@Sport]
Not getting excited until I see "on the verge" for the 50th time

Surely that's referring to Sane?

The girl who wants to run away, discovers that she's had her day
It's no good thinking that you are still mine
You're out of touch, my baby, my poor unfaithful baby
I said baby, baby, baby you're out of time

Said he wanted to go, having second thoughts but Pep not interested.

You thought you were a clever girl giving up your social whirl
But you can't come back and be the first in line, oh no
You're obsolete, my baby, my poor old fashioned baby
I said baby, baby, baby you're out of time

Going after Joao Felix who is younger, better suited to Pep's system?

You don't know what's going on
You've been away for far too long
But you can't come back and think you are still mine
You're out of touch, my baby
My poor discarded baby
I said, baby, baby, baby, you're out of time

Sane been out the door for a while (hence Pep not playing him), now he wants to talk about a new deal but it's too late?

Edit:

Khaldoon got the good dates out: dates were said by Prophet Muhammed to come from paradise, very special in Muslim culture. Celebration? We're signing someone big? Maybe a record signing... Felix? Or bigger?
Pep keeps repeating we want to keep sane,he also has 2yrs left on his contract,Ric says he was told the club are more confident of him signing a new contract,read the words again and think of mendy,or it's a bollocks video that means nothing..

Out
Mangala
Mendy

In
Chilwell
Defensive midfielder probably Rodri.

That will be it. Gundogan, Sane both sign new contracts, Danilo, Delph Otamendi stay.

Ins would cost about 120m out prob 40m including any kids etc total net spend around 80m.

:-)

Pep keeps repeating we want to keep sane,he also has 2yrs left on his contract,Ric says he was told the club are more confident of him signing a new contract,read the words again and think of mendy,or it's a bollocks video that means nothing..
Pep saying things in press conferences is irrelevant.

"I will defend you till the last day of our lives in the press conference. But in here i'm going to tell you the truth."

Considering that Tolmie has already said that he thinks Sane is likely to leave, and that Mendy is going nowhere, I'll stick with my guess.

Of course it could all be bollocks, it's just a bit of fun.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.