United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
A chance to watch a load of old has beens bukkake each other in their Utd onesies whilst they reminisce over something that happened 20 years ago.

Imagine how pathetic you’d have to be to attend that.
They better keep Ed 2planks away the silly fucker will probably slap bids in if any of them have a half decent game.

I've just seen that they are looking to promote Romero to number 1 if De Gea leave. I'd be happy with that as he is nowhere near good enough for a Top 4 team, never mind playing behind that defense

Are they skint? I ask as they are also looking at buying a player from Swansea
He actually looks better than de gea. Not that I’ve seen much of him outside cup games.
I’d rather de gea run his contact down and disappear on a free.

can see Spurs and Liverpool finishing above these, which leaves arsenal and Chelsea to do the business of knocking them out if the top 4. Can’t see one big name wanting to join them and with the greedy fuckers career already on a downward spiral after just 6 months there, I don’t think the league has much to fear from them.
Might not be a popular view but I’d love to see us nab Rashford off them. There’s a player in there which, not for the first time, Mourinho is sucking the life out of.
Do you have the lottery numbers for tomorrow?
Quoted post was the second one in the thread. June 2018.

Well well it's looking like another dips cup for the more pages than any other club thread on Bluemoon.

Hopefully it'll at least give them something to take on a parade.

Roll on 19/20 & the rags being back in their rightful place as consistent winner of this particular award.

It's a very tall order as the dips are 30 odd pages in front with a minor game to go to close out the season but if anyone can come second it's them.

All together now....If you hate Man United post a post ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.