Political Correctness -

Did anyone ever read that article about air conditioning being sexist?
I have now. I Googled it and it's true, women feel colder than men. I will mention two things; firstly there was a picture of, presumably a woman, wrapped in a duvet with her bare toes poking out of sandals. Secondly, if the temperature is raised to a satisfactory level for some then what are the ones who prefer a lower temperature to do? Take all their clothes off? You can put more layers on, but it can't work in a practical sense the other way round.
That said I imagine that it must be difficult to find a balance. Wait until said women hit the menopause, they will be wanting the air con at minimum temps.

Social media makes all this worse. All the soft cunts around the world can band together and have a large voice, be offended by everything and tell the world what they can and can’t say.

Fuck all the soft cunts, I say!

Think what you want, say what you want, do what you want...

Let's face it, it's slowly killing this country, and as for the offended by everything mob I'm 47 years old, heterosexual and Male. Sorry!

Let's face it, it's slowly killing this country, and as for the offended by everything mob I'm 47 years old, heterosexual and Male. Sorry!
Change has been killing this country every century for over two thousand years if you listen to each generation and we are still going strong. People just like to moan about anything they perceive they don't like and exaggerate the effects. Just like the horse droppings in the late 19th C were going to have us all stranded up to our knees in horse shit.

Change has been killing this country every century for over two thousand years if you listen to each generation and we are still going strong. People just like to moan about anything they perceive they don't like and exaggerate the effects. Just like the horse droppings in the late 19th C were going to have us all stranded up to our knees in horse shit.

Well due to all this PC bollocks we are now upto our necks in bullshit.

Seen something on twitter (I know!) that a school somewhere (don't know where) has issued an apology for using the term "boys and girls". I sincerely hope that's a joke, but I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't.

Seen something on twitter (I know!) that a school somewhere (don't know where) has issued an apology for using the term "boys and girls". I sincerely hope that's a joke, but I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't.
I read a thing where some cretin took offence to a train conductor saying 'good morning ladies and gentlmen.' Some people really do have it so good that thats all theyve got to worry about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.