Players who might improve us

If we let Sané go to bayern I'd want Alaba/Kimmich + cash in return. Both of them would strive as a cdm in our formation but can also play as fullbacks

Varane? He’ll probably be in Zidane’s plans but I saw something saying that he wanted a new challenge. Has everything you’d look for in a CB and his raw pace would be so useful if we were countered on the break.

EDIT: Ah nevermind, seems he’s pledged his future to Madrid.

Anybody watch much Bundesliga? I've been hearing about Kai Havertz, like a left-footed Joao Felix.

If Felix is not an option then maybe Havertz is a good shout, just from clips I've seen he looks very good and quite tall.

Anybody watch much Bundesliga? I've been hearing about Kai Havertz, like a left-footed Joao Felix.

If Felix is not an option then maybe Havertz is a good shout, just from clips I've seen he looks very good and quite tall.
Nothing like each other Felix is very quick good with both feet lightweight but fabulously skillful , Havertz is big strong hard working fairly quick with very good technical ability an up grade on Rice :}

If Ottamendi leaves i would go for the young lad Konate from Red Bull, i think he has something, who ever we get is going to sit on the bench for quite a while, and this lad could do with upping his awareness, If he does this lad could be sensational

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.