Atmosphere feedback 2018/19

The atmospheres tend to be better when we're riled up for whatever reason, whether we're playing United, Liverpool (post-coach attack) or have a new grievance with UEFA.

I'd actually like to see some of the journos who've been slagging us off all season given a Sunday Supplement style platform on the pitch about 30 minutes before kick off to get a bit of an atmosphere going. I bet by kick off Colin Bell level 3 would be like the Galatasaray away end.

At least we got all the City related songs over the tannoy at Wembley first before the Status Quo shite, etc.

As soon as that started I was off.

Rocking all over the World, my arse.

Especially when they collaborated with the wankers from Stretford on that 1994 shit hit come on you reds?? Fuck status quo the rag twats

Don’t think city can do much more to help the atmosphere, it’s on the fans to create the noise nothing city can do will change this if the fans aren’t interested. Maybe work on reducing the queues outside the ground to get everyone in quickly and on time.

They need to stop playing the music before the big games (the derby, Liverpool etc...) Let the crowd take over and build the atmosphere. At the Derby fans started singing but the music and video at full volume kind of drowned it out. I understand it for a Wednesday night at home to Burnley but they need to be less rigged in the pregame routine.

Atmosphere has been fantastic this season and the best I can remember it overall. Yes some flat games, but when it mattered it was brilliant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.