Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really a link but it was more the point that if they don’t give a toss about something that important, a few of us complaining is unlikely to have any effect. The BBC will not admit they are wrong, even if the truth is staring them in the face.

Point taken mate, fair enough. It just seems such an incredible length of time between the two eras that there will be almost entirely different staff, even if some lingering cultural echoes perhaps exist; but even that’s a push to me. Different depts too.
One is also of a completely different order to the other, mentioning both together just seems to jar imho.

The headline may seem negative , but it's a fairly balanced article even if it's from the daily mail.

If we did keep giving chances to the kids , we wouldn't have won the trophies we have

Only Sancho is good enough for us of ones we let go. Better to sell the others so at least they get a career somewhere else.

I don’t see any articles about Chelsea or Arsenal losing academy players, or the rags not producing anyone as good as Foden since 1992.

Only Sancho is good enough for us of ones we let go. Better to sell the others so at least they get a career somewhere else.

I don’t see any articles about Chelsea or Arsenal losing academy players, or the rags not producing anyone as good as Foden since 1992.
I read this earlier and thought it was an attempt to put young kids off coming to City, but it was so badly done it would have every 11 year old laughing at it.
It shows whether it means to or not City`s success at getting it`s academy players into the top clubs, and it shows that the skills developed at city once their bodies grow will stand them in good stead, hence their value going up after they leave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.