Would you prefer Spurs or Liverpool win the CL ?

I don't understand why people are extremely suppotive of Tottenham winning Champions League.

They actually have a lower wage bill than Juve, Atletico, BVB etc. and they didn't sign anyone in the summer either.

Never mind that Tottenham's budget is nowhere near as big as Man City.

Man City have never made a secret about winning Champions League as the main objective.

It's the reason why we wanted to get Pep Guardiola in the first place.

We have spent billions and billions of moneys to sign world class players.

It would be humiliating if Tottenham wins Champions League ahead of us.

People would forever make fun of Man City if that happens.

At least with Liverpool, I don't mind if they win Champions League.

They have also spent billions of money to get world class players like us.
This is a typical clarkie, innit?

giphy.gif
Krünt!

I think it is great that one of the longest serving managers in the league get a chance to break his duck the other stays a serial failure, !5 failures each so far Wenger would be proud, hope Pinocciho wins

I think I prefer spurs to win it, it will have a devastating effect on Liverpool if they don't win it. 97 points in the league and still couldn't beat us. 2 years in a row in champions finals and Klopp loses (hopefully) another final. I am pretty sure it would cause some unsettled in the Liverpool team and even some players could leave.
If Spurs wins it, nobody will care, they know they were lucky in their tie with us. We should've beat them at their place and if Aguero scored that penalty it would've been the end of that tie and I am sure we would be the ones playing that final! Even in that game at the Etihad they got lots of help from lady luck and from the VAR referee.
If Spurs wins it at least we can say we lost to the champions... they know who are the truly champions ;)

I think I prefer spurs to win it, it will have a devastating effect on Liverpool if they don't win it. 97 points in the league and still couldn't beat us. 2 years in a row in champions finals and Klopp loses (hopefully) another final. I am pretty sure it would cause some unsettled in the Liverpool team and even some players could leave.
If Spurs wins it, nobody will care, they know they were lucky in their tie with us. We should've beat them at their place and if Aguero scored that penalty it would've been the end of that tie and I am sure we would be the ones playing that final! Even in that game at the Etihad they got lots of help from lady luck and from the VAR referee.
If Spurs wins it at least we can say we lost to the champions... they know who are the truly champions ;)

Umm.......no!

Spurs didn't get lucky. Better team in the first leg other than the first 15 minutes and for a 10 minute period as the team adjusted to Kane going off. Pep made some bad calls in his team selection. Aguero wasn't clinical enough with the penalty. Lloris made a good save. Nothing to do with luck.

Second leg, City were clearly the better team but Spurs showed great fight and spirit to hang in there and to score three goals. Games of football aren't won by possession stats or even by chances created. VAR calls were both correct, even if the ref didn't see all the angles. Again, nothing to do with luck.

Listen, no one thinks that Spurs are anything like as good a team as City currently and, banter aside, no Spurs fan will claim that we are the best team in Europe even if we do win the CL. But Cup competitions allow for lesser teams to win. It has always been thus.

Umm.......no!

Spurs didn't get lucky. Better team in the first leg other than the first 15 minutes and for a 10 minute period as the team adjusted to Kane going off. Pep made some bad calls in his team selection. Aguero wasn't clinical enough with the penalty. Lloris made a good save. Nothing to do with luck.

Second leg, City were clearly the better team but Spurs showed great fight and spirit to hang in there and to score three goals. Games of football aren't won by possession stats or even by chances created. VAR calls were both correct, even if the ref didn't see all the angles. Again, nothing to do with luck.

Listen, no one thinks that Spurs are anything like as good a team as City currently and, banter aside, no Spurs fan will claim that we are the best team in Europe even if we do win the CL. But Cup competitions allow for lesser teams to win. It has always been thus.

Fuck spurs, and Liverpool!! Hope it’s abandoned. The pair are sickening

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.