Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When do we ever not get shafted on deals ? And it’s not like we need the money is it. Unless it’s ridiculous money then tell them to fuck off
Player has the power here, I think the club are expecting a transfer ban in the next 12 months, hence if Sane does not renew this summer, he has to be sold.

He go's to the club of his agents choice, not the highest bidder.

What reports?

To be fair, many reports have claimed that Guardiola is looking to sell Sane, but it's nonsense. He said this as recently as last Friday:

"We are one-and-a-half years trying to sign his [new] contract. We want him," Guardiola told a news conference.

"If you want to extend his contract, it's because you want him. You're not going to extend his contract because you don't want him.

To be fair, many reports have claimed that Guardiola is looking to sell Sane, but it's nonsense. He said this as recently as last Friday:
Exactly.

Yet it seems some would rather ignore the truth in favour of mischief making fiction.

18 months is a long time to negotiate a new contract, LaPorte and Bernardo Silva were happy to sign and very quickly.

If it was down to me I would pay Sane what he wants BUT clearly there are people at the club who feel differently.

plausible denial.

Club is intentionally saying we want him (when we do) but leaking that we will sell him. When we extend his contract we will say the media are idiots and that they should listen to the club not dodgy rumours.

club's word strengthened. Bullshit plausibly denied.

Or i may be overthinking it.

Player has the power here, I think the club are expecting a transfer ban in the next 12 months, hence if Sane does not renew this summer, he has to be sold.

He go's to the club of his agents choice, not the highest bidder.
No he doesn’t lol I’m sick to death of people saying that when it applies to city. At other clubs players shut up and clubs get what they want. We buckle far too fast

Everton with lescott
Blackburn with RSC
Leicester with mahrez

They all got bigger fees that we got for far superior players like tevez and Dzeko

Why because they had something another club wanted.

We do not have to sell if he’s happy or not. I’d prefer we both got what we wanted which is a happy player and 130m euros to back up ffp , which is in our interest at the end of the day

Exactly.

Yet it seems some would rather ignore the truth in favour of fiction.

I guess on a forum people are going to discuss what the papers are reporting though. No issue with that, although sometimes too much credibility is given to unreliable sources. There clearly is a bit of an issue with Sane though, so who knows what the actual "truth" is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.