Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any 22 year old player with the ability of Leroy Sane would in my opinion be an idiot to want to leave this club and leave behind a coach of the quality of Pep.

He can have his move back to Germany a few years down the line when he has learnt his trade from the best, and at the peak of his powers.

18 months is a long time to negotiate a new contract, LaPorte and Bernardo Silva were happy to sign and very quickly.

If it was down to me I would pay Sane what he wants BUT clearly there are people at the club who feel differently.

Not necessarily. That's you making presumptions.

Not necessarily. That's you making presumptions.
Complete presumptions, but 18 months is a very long time.

Also again "reports" state Sane is on 65K week, again for a player of his ability crazy low money

It is, but then Sterling's contract renewal also took a long time too from what I can recall, and that ended with a positive outcome.
It did and let's hope the outcome is the same, but the club were willing to go all out to keep Sterling, not sure they are with Sane, maybe worry's over attitude, who knows

I guess on a forum people are going to discuss what the papers are reporting though. No issue with that, although sometimes too much credibility is given to unreliable sources. There clearly is a bit of an issue with Sane though, so who knows what the actual "truth" is?
Of course there is an issue,the kid wants to play football and Pep hasn't given him the time he desires.

That doesn't mean they have had a row,he has a bad attitude,his mother is a pain in the arse,please insert any other hyperbole you wish.......

Sane doesn't look unhappy,anything but......he has even hinted at being here and improving next season while both his manager and International team mate have also suggested similar.

My point is.....while nothing is guaranteed and speculation is natural.....it isn't difficult to separate the wheat from the chaff,if you so desire.People need to stop believing uncredible 'reports' in papers and stop quoting shite on twitter from attention seeking,agenda driven,no marks.

Now sign that fucking contract Leroy and put this shite to bed.

I think the unknown here is we don't know whether we will have a transfer ban next summer and be unable to replace him if he doesn't sign during the coming season. I think that is what's pressuring the decision for him to sign or be sold during this window. If he goes we need to replace him this summer or risk waiting 2 years.

...that doesn't make me wrong, and i know what i saw watching the games. my posts are not untrue.
if you didn't see what i did, it's called opinions.
mine have been without curse words, untrue interjections, and assumptions.
So you think that your opinions are 'true' and everyone elses is wrong? Do you actually read what you write bud because it comes across as total bollocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.