Top Tip: if your missus asks is this dress nice,don’t say

She’s from north east Fife. A battalion of them would have taken Germany in a week.
My Uncle was from Dundee, his Mum and Aunty were a right pair of battle axes but brilliant fun, think of the Two Fat Ladies without cooking skills. I can still hear their accents now but had no idea what they were talking about especially after a wee dram or three.

I've never really got the whole lying to your missus thing about whether she looks good or not.

If you genuinely believe she'd look better in a different dress or if she lost a lbs etc then surely it's OK to say so if asked?

I personally wouldn't take offence to my wife telling me that my moobs are getting out of hand. I'd probably do something about it instead of sulking. Clothing is a matter of taste and if she told me that I look stupid in certain attire but I liked wearing it then I'd just carry on wearing it regardless. I hope that'd be the same thing my wife would do to as its up to her what she wears.

Maybe saying it doesn't fit you though is a little bit too blunt lol.

Depends on your partner I guess. I can't lie to my wife about how something looks on her but at the same time I believe my wife is and has always been hot. She looks good in just about everything, some colors don't look as good on her due to her fair complexion or sometimes the cut of something but this hasn't been an issue

I've never really got the whole lying to your missus thing about whether she looks good or not.

If you genuinely believe she'd look better in a different dress or if she lost a lbs etc then surely it's OK to say so if asked?

I personally wouldn't take offence to my wife telling me that my moobs are getting out of hand. I'd probably do something about it instead of sulking. Clothing is a matter of taste and if she told me that I look stupid in certain attire but I liked wearing it then I'd just carry on wearing it regardless. I hope that'd be the same thing my wife would do to as its up to her what she wears.

Maybe saying it doesn't fit you though is a little bit too blunt lol.

She had said it two weeks prior to me repeating it. :)

She had said it two weeks prior to me repeating it. :)

She has no grounds for going in a mood about it then in my book.

Divorce her!! (joking)

My wife said something to me about my hair thinning/receding. It wasn't particularly nasty but the impression I got was that I'm flogging a dead horse in her eyes.

I decided to shave it off but low and behold, she's not stopped saying how much she liked my hair despite its thinning before I shaved it off.

It's tough being a bloke as we have to just roll with the uncertainty of reaction on what we do or say despite our intention always being good.

'we should go for a decent walk this weekend babe, we don't get enough time to enjoy the fresh air and countryside. It'd be good exercise too'

'are you saying I've put weight on?'

Depends on your partner I guess. I can't lie to my wife about how something looks on her but at the same time I believe my wife is and has always been hot. She looks good in just about everything, some colors don't look as good on her due to her fair complexion or sometimes the cut of something but this hasn't been an issue
I believe my wife is and has always been hot
You no the rules mate....PICS

Foolish......

Now if you’d of turned this into a quick fumble scenario, then the dress would of been fair game, thus apparatus for spillage and she’d still be smoking an Embassy number 1 in slow motion....

Pimping ain’t easy, brah

Why is it that wimmin are so self obsessed and desperate for praise all the time?

If they just kept themselves in some kind of decent shape, reduced the gluttony and paid attention to the detail then they may have a bit more self esteem.

I shall let all my ex wives in on this little secret and let you know the responses in due course...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.