Vincent Kompany testimonial

Flip opened the link to 400 people in front of me. Waiting on a site called Queue-it now.

This will be popular!

Trying to get a few more than usual, have several adults and one being an under 18s but it won’t let me complete my purchase as it says I’m not eligible for an under 18 due to me being over 18 and I can’t asign it to anybody under that age. Anyone have any idea how to get around that?

Nevermind figured it out. Just had to assign the adult tickets to other people for some reason if anybody else has the same issue.

Trying to get a few more than usual, have several adults and one being an under 18s but it won’t let me complete my purchase as it says I’m not eligible for an under 18 due to me being over 18 and I can’t asign it to anybody under that age. Anyone have any idea how to get around that?

You need to add then to your family and friends on your account. Just had the same with my son

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.