Hugh Ferris/Match day presenters

There’s nothing like an honest customer review.

And these reviews aren’t fake.

I think the whole pre-match and post-match entertainment at City needs to be looked at and reviewed before the start of next season. It needs a (radical) overhaul. With a fresh approach, new faces, new voices, and new ideas.

Like in most entertainment, TV, Radio, etc, a presenter or a show only has so much longevity.

People eventually either get bored with the show, with the presenter, or with both.

As for the pre-match video. I tend to find it's mostly the away fans who watch it. City fans have seen it on numerous occasions and aren’t interested in it much. I’ve seen similar videos at other grounds this season, and found myself watching it, comparing it to ours.

Last edited:
The worst bit for me, amongst a lot of shit, was when after a record breaking season, he was trying to embarrass John Stones for Gomez saving his shot at the end of the game. "If you'd scored it would have been a record breaking score in a cup final, but you missed." Or words to that effect. He tried to claw it back by mentioning the clearance off the line against Liverpool but the damage had been done. Does anyone know who he actually supports?

I'm not arsed about his match day stuff, I rarely see it, but for a few minutes, when unfortunate.

I saw his whole 2 (and a good bit) hours on Monday, and he was an aloof arse. It didn't "ruin my night". I went to celebrate with my son, celebrate a wonderful season, a unique season, one I'll probably never see again, and I did thoroughly enjoy it, but its fair to comment on the guy who fronted a lot of it. At times he was unprofessional, there were a number of times, to former players, backroom staff, and current players.

If you want to judge for yourself, the whole thing is available on YouTube, as I've just watched it back, my missus has just watched the stage bit, and even she was pissed off by him, a better, and more neutral judge than me.

It was a great night, a great celebration of our club, but he was a bit of a stain on it imho.

Has really irked me since Monday. He really couldn't handle the situation, stiff, rude, no humour.
His job was to tease something special from the players and staff, he strangled the situation.

Bobbins

I was surprised Mike Wedderburn wasn't doing it like end of last season to be honest
Mike Wedderburn is THE man......passionate, professional and a proper blue.....failing that Ian cheese an or the lad off esteemed Kompany blog.
All proper fans.....but articulate too!
I don't mind lad and lass who work pre match together....they bounce off each other a bit.

Bloke at end of season parade actually offended Delph and yeah he was crap with stones....all he had to say was hey john the goal line clearance against Liverpool do you practice that in training ! Tell us what's it like working with raz and Kyle every day? Brilliant thanks John.....

But no.........w****r

I’m torn as to which made me cringe the most.
The fake trophy smash or this complete dickheads attempt at humour.

Bloke at end of season parade actually offended Delph and yeah he was crap with stones....all he had to say was hey john the goal line clearance against Liverpool do you practice that in training ! Tell us what's it like working with raz and Kyle every day? Brilliant thanks John.....

But no.........w****r
That bit where he basically told Stones that he's shit for missing a chance was cringey as fuck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.