Guardiola confirms intention to stay at City for next two years P123

I'd love to know Pep's take on all the shite we've had to put up with, any future autobiography should be a fascinating read.

The clubs PR is hitting back hard, this will be the first of many positive news stories this week.

New signings, Puma, new sponsors, contract renewals, chairman's video, stadium expansion (maybe even new build), fasten your seat belts and enjoy.
Any updates on this?

I've always thought he won't leave without winning the champs league .

So in a wierd way it's better we have not won it.

If we fail to win it against next season am sure he will extend for 2 -3 more giving us 4 to 5 more seasons.

If he doesn't do be it we wish him well and hope the next man in charge carry on .

Depends if he wants a legacy 5 seasons is not a legacy 7 to 8 years is the start of one.

Am confident he will sign

Agi.it just announcing Guardiola has agreed terms with Juve. Surely not;

https://www.agi.it/sport/calcio_accordo_juve-guardiola_firma_4_giugno-5528607/news/2019-05-23/

The Juventus and Pep Guardiola would reach an agreement that would commit the coach with the Bianconeri for four years with a fee of 24 million Euros per season. According to the AGI, the signature is scheduled for 4 June. On Friday 14 then the official presentation, the day in which, by chance, the tours to visit the Allianz Stadium with its Juventus Museum were suddenly and mysteriously suspended.

edit: sorry just seen this on the Pep thread in Player Performances.

https://www.agi.it/sport/calcio_accordo_juve-guardiola_firma_4_giugno-5528607/news/2019-05-23/

This Is today news from the main Journalistic site in Italy. It s not a Dream. It s true. I Ve several informazioni about this negotation. Two days ago Pep was in Milan and Paratici met him. I Ve Only tO Say... WELCOME TO JUVENTUS PEP! SEE U ON 4 JUNE!!!!!! PS. Dont worry...Pochettino or Mourinho are two good coach...pffffff....

2 days ago Pep was in Milan?

Was that his twin brother at the title parade all day + night then?

31oqgd.jpg

2 days ago Pep was in Milan?
more
Was that his twin brother at the title parade all day + night then?
I'm going to be honest with you. I got a close up shot of "Pep" on the parade and I'm not sure it was him at all. Looked a bit more like Al Murray to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.