Vincent Kompany testimonial

Also had a problem paying - worked second time.

Had to get two tickets behind my normal seats as they had already gone by the time the queue put me through after a 15 minute wait, city are stupid for not giving seasoncard holders a small window to get their seats. two of my mates who went to buy tickets this morning but now aren't going since their seats were sold. Wouldn't bother me to the point of not going but can see their reasoning. One works nights and was gonna have it off, said he cba now he'd be somewhere different.

Also there is no need for 6 per person, 2/3 at a maximum. The 6 per person thing has never worked at youth games etc. Look at the youth game recently.

Anyway can't wait for the newcomers to be telling me to sit down in the south stand so they can enjoy popcorn / other expensive rubbish city will make a killing off in peace.
Bloody hell it's a testimonial and with the 6 tickets each, even if you get your usual seats you'll probably be surrounded by people you may not recognise anyway.

Booked 4 2 rows behind my usual seats. Filling up quickly. I’d expect the upper tiers open soon..

I find it ironic the email states ST holders can purchase.

Technically at the moment we have no season ticket holders as they haven't bothered with renewals.

Also had a problem paying - worked second time.

Had to get two tickets behind my normal seats as they had already gone by the time the queue put me through after a 15 minute wait, city are stupid for not giving seasoncard holders a small window to get their seats. two of my mates who went to buy tickets this morning but now aren't going since their seats were sold. Wouldn't bother me to the point of not going but can see their reasoning. One works nights and was gonna have it off, said he cba now he'd be somewhere different.

Also there is no need for 6 per person, 2/3 at a maximum. The 6 per person thing has never worked at youth games etc. Look at the youth game recently.

Anyway can't wait for the newcomers to be telling me to sit down in the south stand so they can enjoy popcorn / other expensive rubbish city will make a killing off in peace.

You sound like fun lol

I see your point about them not giving SC holders a window but this is a chance to sit somewhere new and different for half the price. This game wont be serious and im sure there will be a lot of entertain below, during and after. Kids and popcorn included.

3 booked.
Not sure why there’s always a problem with ordering tickets, especially phoning up.
For cup games this season my season ticket was always sold out, even ringing quite early.
Then for one of the games my wife rang up 3 minutes after they went on sale and was told my season ticket seat was sold, she said i’ll Ring back.
She then said give me you’re phone and i’ll Check on the app, she then managed to order my usual season ticket seat.
Every time since then I’ve got my usual seat ordering on the app.

Went online at 10. 9 tickets bought and paid for in 2 minutes. Looks like I'm one of the lucky ones, no problem at all, choosing my own seats, payment etc. That said, did it on laptop, wouldn't risk it on iPad.

You sound like fun lol

I see your point about them not giving SC holders a window but this is a chance to sit somewhere new and different for half the price. This game wont be serious and im sure there will be a lot of entertain below, during and after. Kids and popcorn included.

Some people don't have an interest in trying somewhere new. I'd agree with it if it was 2 max per person. I assume there will be, not my cup of tea though just want a beer and to thank vinny for his service. There would still be the option for people to try something new if there had been a 3 hour slot first for seasoncard holders.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.