Guardiola confirms intention to stay at City for next two years P123

Has he ever walked out mid contract on a club in his career? He strikes me as a man of principle and honour, I couldn't see him destroying that reputation by signing for another club when under contract to us.

Has he ever walked out mid contract on a club in his career? He strikes me as a man of principle and honour, I couldn't see him destroying that reputation by signing for another club when under contract to us.
Nope, he has always maintained that he'll stay to the end of his contract unless he is sacked.

All this panic just because of one journalist who brought the news as first that Ronaldo signed with Juventus. Lol, some people... Also what have Juventus to offer what we can't? He would get bored of that League in a heartbeat. Let those Juventus supporters believe that he will join them. The better it taste when their delusional hearts are getting broken.

Not only would he be breaking a contract for the first time but by doing it he would be completely shitting on the two people who he has previously said he owes everything to as well. If he didn't do it at Bayern, you'd think he won't choose to do it for the first time to Txiki and Ferran. You can never say never but you'd have to think it is unlikely.

I have a strong feeling Juve will use the now infamous Gary Cook one liner.(Kaka)

When Juve finally release a statement on the matter.

‘Pep bottled it’

https://www.agi.it/sport/calcio_accordo_juve-guardiola_firma_4_giugno-5528607/news/2019-05-23/

This Is today news from the main Journalistic site in Italy. It s not a Dream. It s true. I Ve several informazioni about this negotation. Two days ago Pep was in Milan and Paratici met him. I Ve Only tO Say... WELCOME TO JUVENTUS PEP! SEE U ON 4 JUNE!!!!!! PS. Dont worry...Pochettino or Mourinho are two good coach...pffffff....
Can we ban this guy from our boards? Nothing but trying to annoy us with his nonsense.

Imagine what it would do to the players if he did leave, they'd be devastated and probably win fuck all next season

This is certainly a weird and persistent story.
No it's not. It's a non story based on just 1 person who got the deal of Ronaldo right. That's it. How many times does Pep have to actually respond on this matter before people are believing him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.