Guardiola confirms intention to stay at City for next two years P123

Don't believe this bs for a second. Only 2 weeks ago Pep was saying how we'd be better next season, he hardly looked like a man saying his goodbye at the parade. I smell mischief making.

No it's not. It's a non story based on just 1 person who got the deal of Ronaldo right. That's it. How many times does Pep have to actually respond on this matter before people are believing him?

Although I am convincing myself it's bullshit,the chat is getting stronger by the hour,no smoke without fire etc etc,and people CAN and DO change their minds,even if they are professionals,but fingers crossed like I say it's shite,but don't be blinkered with this story mate,strange things do happen.

No it's not. It's a non story based on just 1 person who got the deal of Ronaldo right. That's it. How many times does Pep have to actually respond on this matter before people are believing him?
I know it was one a month or so ago but the Italian press are going in hard on it again now. The fact they are giving presentation dates is very odd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.