How Much Has It Cost You Supporting City This Season?

jrb

Seeing as new season tickets prices are due to be released next Week, perhaps the club would like to know how much it has cost City fans in general to follow the team this ‘successful’ season. I’m sure the club will grateful for your data. ;-) The club like data.

Please include season ticket price, matchday tickets, home and away, travel, hotels, flights, etc. Food and drink isn’t necessary as there are so many variables and it’s a persons own choice.

I’m going to do mine tonight.

so i'm PL home only + the occasional CL game. £1500 on Season tickets, £1,000 on Fuel from Scotland to the Etihad, £150 on Parking, £800 or so on Hotels.
So not much change out of £3,500 per season for the two of us.

God alone knows what you guys that follow the team home and away, PL and all cups spend. It must be proper scary! I will definitely do the FA cup next year and pick and choose CL again. I hope the club dont raise prices but will still renew if they do.

Seeing as new season tickets prices are due to be released next Week, perhaps the club would like to know how much it has cost City fans in general to follow the team this ‘successful’ season. I’m sure the club will grateful for your data. ;-) The club like data.

Please include season ticket price, matchday tickets, home and away, travel, hotels, flights, etc. Food and drink isn’t necessary as there are so many variables and it’s a persons own choice.

I’m going to do mine tonight.
I can tell you now that £30 on your season ticket will be nothing against your overall football costs.

Just on away tickets, CL tickets, domestic cup tickets, it’s over £1000. Think my season ticket was about £750. Coach travel, flights again, not far short of a £1000. Hotels, £500? Give or take, £3250?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.